Dark Fantasie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Fantasie

Death, like a midnight stream, Sweeps us away life's a dream. An empty tale, A mourning flower. Cut down and withered by hour

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Hearts 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adamant Kira
Cruxis Overlord
Cruxis Overlord
Adamant Kira

Male
Number of posts : 126
Realm : Seraphilim Heaven
Mood : Annoyed
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Level: 31
Weapon: Red Material Blade
HP:
Kingdom Hearts 3 Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)

Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2006 12:07 pm

I don't know but I have been hearing rumors about the third Kingdom Hearts game. Some say it's going to be for Playstation 3 others say PS2. Hopefully they'll make it for PS2, because it's very annoying to have to buy a whole another video game console just to play a sequel.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasie.editboard.com
Shadow Wizard
Shadow Wizard

Male
Number of posts : 48
Realm : The Realm of Magic
Mood : Meh...
Registration date : 2006-09-02

Level: 5
Weapon: Magical Staff
HP:
Kingdom Hearts 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2006 10:06 am

I also hope it is for the PS2...also, I wonder if this is a sequel or a prequel? Or maybe an alternate reality where the keyblade wreaks havok instead of destroying evil. And who are the three knights?
Back to top Go down
Adamant Kira
Cruxis Overlord
Cruxis Overlord
Adamant Kira

Male

HP:
Kingdom Hearts 3 Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)

Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2006 11:21 am

Prequel would be very interesting. Let's hope the sequel continues and doesn't end at game 3. The creators of Kingdom Hearts sure know how to leave you with questions. Like the second ending. Everyone was wondering who is that guy in the cloak.

Of course now we know. A keyblade that destroys instead. How fun. So far the dark keyblade was the closest to making destruction..
Back to top Go down
Kidd Strife
Rook
Rook
Kidd Strife

Male
Number of posts : 53
Realm : Seraphilim Kingdom
Mood : Calm & Collected
Registration date : 2006-09-03

Level: 6
Weapon: Yin-Yang Keyblade
HP:
Kingdom Hearts 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2006 11:17 pm

It's like yay I beat it! Then when the new one comes out you erased your memory card and forgot the endings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aznkidd1
Shadow Wizard
Shadow Wizard

Male

HP:
Kingdom Hearts 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2006 9:01 am

Let me guess...you did that? That would uber suck. Even so I think I would remember the endings.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Strife
Rook
Rook
Kidd Strife

Male

HP:
Kingdom Hearts 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2006 10:33 am

Yeah sometimes. Hey people were talking about how the Ps3 have motion sensor controllers! That would be stupid to swing the controlloer to swing the keyblade.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wizard
Shadow Wizard

Male

HP:

Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2006 11:01 am

Not motion-sensored, just motion sensative. It can only sense tilts, not foward, back, and sideways movement.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Strife
Rook
Rook
Kidd Strife

Male

HP:

Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2006 11:08 am

Ah... tahnk you for informing me of this. Do you think they'll use it for Gummi Ships? That would be cool
Back to top Go down
Angel of death
Pawn
Pawn
Angel of death

Male
Number of posts : 14
Realm : Astral
Mood : eh...

Level: 2
Weapon: Metal Scythe
HP:
Kingdom Hearts 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2006 1:44 pm

I heard that KH3 would be the end of the trilogy and that it is commming out sometime in 2007 ( maybe at the end or so cant remember) also that it will be on the Ps2 ( thank god)

I strongly beleive that it will be on the Ps2 because they want to make money and not everone will have the Ps3 so put it on the system that most people own.

Also about the controllers Nintendo Wii ( why change the name? the name Nintendo Revolution rocked) has the controller that can sense fowards, backwards, side-to-side, and how close you are.

Back to the point, I hope that it answers alot of question ( which if it is the end probably will settle more questions than it raises), and that you get more abilities.Also put as many characters as they can stuff in there.

Though if the game was on Ps3 could you imagine how the graphics would be? Assuming they are what Sony says they are. The CG graphics would be the Real-time graphics.That would rock.
Back to top Go down
Adamant Kira
Cruxis Overlord
Cruxis Overlord
Adamant Kira

Male

HP:

Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2006 5:54 pm

I agree PS2 would be a better deal, but they better not disappoint me again. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3
Page 1 of 1