Dark Fantasie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Fantasie

Death, like a midnight stream, Sweeps us away life's a dream. An empty tale, A mourning flower. Cut down and withered by hour

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RPG Character Creation

Go down 
+2
Angel of death
Adamant Kira
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Adamant Kira
Cruxis Overlord
Cruxis Overlord
Adamant Kira

Male
Number of posts : 126
Realm : Seraphilim Heaven
Mood : Annoyed
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Level: 31
Weapon: Red Material Blade
HP:
RPG Character Creation Left_bar_bleue2300/2300RPG Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)

RPG Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: RPG Character Creation   RPG Character Creation Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2006 1:13 pm

Okay, You may want to know what an RPG character is. Well, in this forum there's many RP Realms In these realms you can rp either a character you made up on the spot or an RPG character that you create yourself that I keep in my Character Sheet. It's very easy. Now the character you create will be displayed under your avatar. Like mine's. Visible for everyone to see. read the steps below to learn how to create and RPG character.

Step 1. Getting Started- In order to create an RPG character You need a total 10 posts. That lets me know that you are an active member. You can still participate in rps with 0 post but without a RPG character.

Step 2. Request a Character- To request an RPG character you can do two things PM an Moderator or an Administrator or you can post your request here. However, there's is no guarntee that you will recieve a RPG character right away. When you request a character the mods or admin will check if the recommedation meets the criteria. Then we will PM you weither you are capable or not.

Step 3. Character Info- Character info is all about your character. However it will not be displayed but it can be viewed. You can either post this after you recieve a reply. Or you can post it with your request. make sure that you feel in all the Info that is listed below. Some things you will not be able to have if your post don't match.
(Appearance is Optional)

RPG Character Creation Sheet

Username:

Name Of Character:

Title: (100 posts needed to request a title)

Weapon: (Reasonable)

Sub-Weapon: (30 posts)

Bio:

Power: (15 posts)

Race:

Class:

Personality:

Before submitting a Character make sure you read the [b]Character Creation Rules

Last edited by on Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fantasie.editboard.com
Angel of death
Pawn
Pawn
Angel of death

Male
Number of posts : 14
Realm : Astral
Mood : eh...
Registration date : 2006-09-02

Level: 2
Weapon: Metal Scythe
HP:
RPG Character Creation Left_bar_bleue150/150RPG Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Creation   RPG Character Creation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2006 2:19 pm

I have no idea why you dont want all of it.But here is all of it.And they cant have powers?

Kopa & Shoka
Males
Twins
Kopa has aerokinesis
Shoka has telekinesis
110 lbs >Shoka
4'6 > Shoka

112 > Kopa
4'4 > Kopa

Koap is generally always happy despite anything that happens and is very social.
Shoka on the other hand is more anti-social than social and generally thinks before doing anything.Heloves to think everything out.

Kopa is usally dawned in his regular Green magician-like cloak that shimmers and glow in a green hue.It is due to special gems he found while wondering around with his brother. He floats regularly so he doesn't wear shoes and under his cloak is his greens cargo pants and longs sleeved green shirt.

He also wears dark green gloves with a emerald, that shines brightly when he wants, in the middle of each.
He has green hair an hie eyes are green also.His hair is spiky and has a earing with a green emerald in it.

Shoka has a Cloak of his own the glows also but in a purple hue.He wears another black cloak under his first.Under his second cloak is purple shorts and short sleeved t-shirt.

He has purple hair and purple eyes.He doesn't wear gloves but instead a silver ring with one of the gems embeded in his cloak.He also floats thus elimating the need for shoes.

Their cloaks drape down farther than their body so when the float they bairly touch the ground and it adds an illusion of height to them.

Bio:

Kopa and Shoka were born in a quiet little town ,where the inhabitants knew each other very well.The town was not big but neither was it small.Shoka was the first from the womb, thus making him older than Kopa by 4s.

They lived well in their little town parented by their mother and father verywell.Shoka excelled in school and was said to be a one of the most brillant minds ever by the age of 10.Kopa on the other hand Was better in athletics and was the star of the town in athletics.All was well an was going perfect for the to until it hapened....

They discovered their abilities.

There powers surfaced at the age of 11 and a 1/2.

They were attending school as regular.Kopa running track and Shoka letchuring.

Shoka's teacher let him teach the class today seeing as he was doing well and maybe one day would become a teacher.
All was well and suddenly he got an extreme headache and fell to his knees.his head was flooded with the thoughts of others racing through his mind.

Everything began to shake and fall of shelves and such.Everyone began to panic and rushed out of the room leaving him alone.His mind exploded with thoughts of other and himself and was pounding and throbing.Things began to lift of the floor.Next thing that was hear was the soud of a extreme wave ripping through the the school destorying things. It was charged with his psionic powers that emerged and crippled everyone in its path beyond the point of help,also it was powerful enough to reach into the physical presence to destroy things.

The wave passed through most of the school and ended before reaching outside.Shoka lay dazed on what was left of the floor of the class.

Meanwhile...

Kopa had been running track and beating everyone as usally and all of the sudden began to lift off of the ground.

Kopa gasped in awe and when he inhailed his breath he sucked the air right out of the lungs of the others and the fell gasping for air.He slowly began to glide back to the ground.He began to fel the control of the air and flowed with it.Thus he realized he could control the flight.

By this time the others had regained their breaths and were now gazing at him.Teachers and students back up in fright and urned and ran into the building only to feel the force of Shoka's mental wave hit most of them and they fell to the ground.

Kopa landed and looked around notcing his surrounding being bare of life and ran inside only to find most of everyone crippled by the tremndous force to their mind.Some of the remaing ones were now in the state of panic and soon after the outhourtities arrived and when everything was explained and after everything was said and done Shoka and Kopa's powers hade been reveled and now everyone knew.

By the age of 12 everyone wa afraid of them and due to the alarming cause the mayor had to ban them from the town due to their threat.

There mother and father disowned them and kicked them out of their home and were abondoned.

Everything had gone from good to bad.

They were now living in the wild with under developed powers.The soon began wondering from town to town.

_____________________________________________________________---

I have a few more characters and they will be added here later on

(3) left

Ol-ron
Ashal
Carrie

Angel of death
Back to top Go down
Adamant Kira
Cruxis Overlord
Cruxis Overlord
Adamant Kira

Male

HP:
RPG Character Creation Left_bar_bleue2300/2300RPG Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Creation   RPG Character Creation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2006 3:04 pm

Okay let me explain this.

I will construct your RPG character for you to use in rps without remaking them each time.
So in order for me to make your character I need the following information that listed above.

So far I only see

Name
Bio

So, your character will only have those listed above in your Character Sheet.
I can make Kopa and Shoka as one Character Sheet. I'm not sure if I can make the other three into a character sheet too. So you may want to decide between the four.
Back to top Go down
Angel of death
Pawn
Pawn
Angel of death

Male

HP:
RPG Character Creation Left_bar_bleue150/150RPG Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Creation   RPG Character Creation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2006 3:54 pm

oh I get it now we only have 1 character in the rp fpurms.k then I want Carrie.though she might be a little to powerful just tell me and i'll get someone else.

Name: Carrie

Age: Looks 16 but is really unknown.Her age sensors say 59 though they malfuntion from time to time setting her age back or forward.

Weapon: He weaon is a custom-made metal scythe.Often used to store electracal energy.but can store other energy as well.Thus it amplifies he power.(when she gets it)

Subweapon: when she is able to get a subweapon it will be a small custom-made dagger.also used for storeing energy.though not as much.

Title: when able to obtain, master of elements

Race: umm...I guess andriod

Class: I guess you could call her The Kinetic fighter

Personality: sometimes gentle and caring and other playful.but if she is in a bad mood you best not mess with her.Generally though she is in a kind of semi serious semi playful mood.

Powers: Control over the elements.(water,fire,earth,air,and metal) and weather

Bio: Her father being Ol-ron a great and powerful master of magic and guienius in machanics and her mother an angel.When she was born she gained the power to conduct magic easily with her mind and favored the control of the elements and weather.Some used to say that she was born fused with these elemental and kinetic powers.

On a dark night when she was comming home from playing outside( she was about 15 looking 16) she tripped and fell down a hill badly broke her ankle and wasn't able to stand. after a few minutes she conducted her spell and healed it.the bone fused back together but it wasn't perfect so it still hurt a little and could brake if too much strain was put on it.also it slowed her down severly.

so she got up and continued on home and upon reaching it found it ablaze with her mother already dead and her father trapped uncoincious on the floor inside. fire surrounded him and such.she rushed as fast as she could first to her mother who had died of her wings being ripped off and stabbed repeatly over and over again in the heart.

upon realizing her mother was dead she picked her up and drug her to where her father lay.She found her father barely breathing and badly hurt. she did what she could to heal him and calmed the fires before being pulled from behind.

Then all of a sudden they broke her leg again causing her extreme pain and the pain messed up her concertration. The same people who had caught her parent by surprise and killed her mother took her and carried her away.The next morning her father awoke and found all that had happened and saw marking on the ground to where they had drug his daughter off to.

when he finally arived he found he serverly beated and sources of a great struggle.rocks juttering out of the, ground singe marks and puddles of water.she was barely alive but ther was only one thing he could do for her.

He constructed a body for her and put her spirit in it.And into it went her powers over elements and weather also.He cast various spells arcane and forbiddion and in the ends she lived.She now was made of metal but had the soul of a human angel crossbreed ( dont know what to call it) and powers beyond that of a master sage.She could control the elements and weather with out moving and inch but simply thinking of what she wanted them to do.

hope she will do.
Back to top Go down
Adamant Kira
Cruxis Overlord
Cruxis Overlord
Adamant Kira

Male

HP:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Creation   RPG Character Creation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2006 4:25 pm

Perfect. I'll contact you when I'm done making it.
Do you have a picture of what she looks like? That is optional.

Make sure you have 10 post.
Back to top Go down
Angel of death
Pawn
Pawn
Angel of death

Male

HP:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Creation   RPG Character Creation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2006 1:32 pm

oh yeah I have a pic but its a wall paper and its pretty big ( a wallpaper)

so here it is just incase you are wonderin what she looks like

http://marvel.com/wallpaper/fetchimage.htm?id=122&size=med

but with skin and everthing
Back to top Go down
Adamant Kira
Cruxis Overlord
Cruxis Overlord
Adamant Kira

Male

HP:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Creation   RPG Character Creation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2006 3:58 pm

Okay is it the girl with glasses or the dark girl in the background.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Strife
Rook
Rook
Kidd Strife

Male
Number of posts : 53
Realm : Seraphilim Kingdom
Mood : Calm & Collected
Registration date : 2006-09-03

Level: 6
Weapon: Yin-Yang Keyblade
HP:
RPG Character Creation Left_bar_bleue300/300RPG Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Kidd Strife   RPG Character Creation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2006 11:28 pm

Username: Kidd Strife

Name Of Character: Kidd Strife

Title: (When allowed) Yin-yang Master

Weapon: Yin-yang Keyblade

Sub-Weapon: (When allowed) Magic

Bio: As a child he never was able to grasp the meaning of frendship. One day while he was training on a cliff he was knocked of the edge, and his shoulder was cut by the ledge. He held on for life and as the beast looked down at him it was suddenly slain. Above him he could see a girl with blonde hair and soft blue eyes. Her skin was smooth and she dawned a long sleeve shirt with studs and a pair of jeans. In her hand it looked as though she held a Keyblade. As her hand reached down and his hand grabbed on and was helped up she left with a faint goodbye.

A year after that incident he learned that in order to sucseed one must have friends. So now he is a easy person to get along with and can comfort just about anyone. He now lives a normal life but every once in awhile he can see the girl aways off and wonders... what if...

Power: (When allowed) Combine elements with my weapon and myself

Race: Human

Class: Keyblade Weilder

Personality:Laid back and friendly, he is serious in battle. His empathy is great and his understanding is even better. He is easy to get along with but is a strong believer in... well what he believes. He values friend ship alot. When alone he can't help but to feel abandoned and hopeless. Times like these are when he can't think straight and may be off guard. With a friend he feels up-beat and entergetic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aznkidd1
Shadow Wizard
Shadow Wizard

Male
Number of posts : 48
Realm : The Realm of Magic
Mood : Meh...

Level: 5
Weapon: Magical Staff
HP:
RPG Character Creation Left_bar_bleue250/250RPG Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Creation   RPG Character Creation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2006 9:41 am

When I hit ten posts (should not take long) this is my character

Name Of Character: Kylr Avery

Title: (When he can have one) Master Wizard

Weapon: Magical Staff

Sub-Weapon: Spell Book

Bio: Kylr was a very odd child. He would not play the same games as the other kids, but would instead ask them to "observe the world" with him. Because of this he was often teased and beat up. Not only this but strange things would happen around him...objects suddenly catching on fire, people ending up places without knowing how they got there, etc.

Soon Kylr became an outcast, ashamed of his own abilities. Even his parents disowned him, putting him in an orphanage. It was there he met merlin. He adopted Kylr and became the closest thing to a real father Kylr had. He taught Kylr everything he knew, but now is too old to use magic like he used to. Now Kylr comes to him for advice and wisdom.

Power: Able to use magic (control elements, summon creatures, etc.)

Race: ...huh...Human I guess. I don't know the races.

Class: Wizard

Personality: Even though he is young, he seems wise beyond his years. He always is calm, and is slow to anger. But if something he cares about is threatened, his fury can bubble to the surface. While he may seem withdrawn, he is in no way a loner. He enjoys the company of others, even if he doesn't say much.
Back to top Go down
Adamant Kira
Cruxis Overlord
Cruxis Overlord
Adamant Kira

Male

HP:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Creation   RPG Character Creation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2006 5:28 pm

Sorry guys for the wait, been extremely busy lately.

I'll do your rp characters right away.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasill
Pawn
Pawn
Yggdrasill

Male
Realm : Death's Grave
Mood : Lonely
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Level: 1
Weapon: None
HP:
RPG Character Creation Left_bar_bleue50/50RPG Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Creation   RPG Character Creation Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 2:37 am

Name Of Character: Yggdrasill

Title: Lifeless Avenger(When able)

Weapon: None

Sub-Weapon: None

Bio: Cruxis angel who was heir to throne murdred by his best friend he sought to take revenge as he slept has risen from eternal sleep to claim the throne and restore Derris Kharlan

Power: Light(when able)

Race: Seraphim

Class: Cruxis

Personality: Persistant, cery conceited.
Back to top Go down
sefrof
Knight
Knight
sefrof

Male
Number of posts : 21
Realm : EVERY WHERE
Mood : Happy
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Level: 3
Weapon: Knuckle Dusters
HP:
RPG Character Creation Left_bar_bleue200/200RPG Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Creation   RPG Character Creation Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 5:41 am

Name Of Character: sefrof

Title: demon fist king(When able)

Weapon: knuckle dusters

Sub-Weapon: N/A

Bio: when he was young he has been training to be a master monk and be about to kill all that is good in the world

Power: black magic(When able)

Race: Demon

Class: Dark monk

Personality: easy going, sleepy and happy
Back to top Go down
Adamant Kira
Cruxis Overlord
Cruxis Overlord
Adamant Kira

Male

HP:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Creation   RPG Character Creation Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 7:11 pm

Okay I'll have it done right away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Character Creation   RPG Character Creation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG Character Creation
Page 1 of 1